We employ Full-Time American Red Cross Certified Lifeguard Instructors to ensure that all employees meet our certification standards through our blended learning classes. Our employees will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to not only prevent and respond to aquatic emergencies, but be comfortable in those real-life situations.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE A SWIM CLUB MANAGEMENT GROUP EMPLOYEE. – NOT AN EMPLOYEE? CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR AN INTERVIEW TODAY!
- Must be at least 15 years old
- Online blended learning portion must be completed BEFORE the start of the in-person class
- Must be able to pass online blended learning portion, an in-person skills test, and an in-person written test
- Swim 300 yards without resting or stopping
- Surface dive, feet first or head first, to a depth of 7 to 10 feet to retrieve a 10-pound brick
- Tread water for two minutes using only the legs
- Attendance is mandatory for all days
If you have any questions about certification courses please contact Jenna Lynch at email@example.com.